Sunday, May 10, 2009

Flea Market

Today I went to the Pasadena Rose Bowl Flea Market for the first time. 
What does this have to do with paper? or sweets? or anything?
I would love to have a "Paper and Pastries" party to showcase my line of personal stationery and greeting cards. I just can't have beautiful stationery next to plastic cups.
I went looking for vintage tea cups for the party and I only found one but i absolutely love it:

It is in perfect condition and my two favorite colors!
The company that made it is "Royal Chelsea" Bone China, Made in England.

I also found two vintage cupcake tins in pretty good condition:
Tomorrow I am supposed to find out if Paper Pastries will have a booth at Renegade Craft fair and I am really nervous/excited. If I do get in, I will use these tins in my booth somehow.
I'll keep you posted.
All photos by margaret haas

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful tea cup! It was great seeing your work at the Renegade Holiday Sale. I hope you do another trunk show in Palo Alto and keep up the good work!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails