Monday, May 4, 2009

Jill K in LA




I met Jill at the Unique LA Show and fell instantly in love with her work. Her designs are carved out of blocks; each part of a design requires its own block to allow it to be inked a different color. I can't imagine how time consuming it is to get everything to line up perfectly! Needless to say I'm very impressed.  I'll let her work speak for itself:

















Some of her Holiday cards



Some more...
 




I can't get over these dogs eyebrows! Too cute 




"Entourage"  Print 



I need this!
 


See her complete line here  More Unique LA tomorrow.  all photos by Margaret Haas.

2 comments:

  1. I love the abduction thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously - I'm so impressed with her attention to details. I agree with Allie on the 'h' abduction, and I particularly like the 'Ha' on the slice of birthday cake and the peppermint humbug on the dog's tongue. Sensational!

    P.S. Next year I have to get myself to the Unique L.A. Show. My coworker just told me about it and described it as "Etsy come to life."

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails