Wednesday, May 13, 2009

***My Dream***

Today I got to visit my favorite shop. Even though it's not close to my house I have been coming here for 5 years.  It never disappoints. They carry the BEST selection of cards. The gifts I find here, you can't find anywhere else: Plus, when they have a sale, they do it right! Besides having the cutest decorations, and great range of music playing, Lula Mae offers customer service that I haven't experienced anywhere else. They never close their doors if someone's shopping, never answer the phone while a customer is in the store, and with every purchase there is a surprise treat in the bag! If I tried to name everything I'd love about Lula Mae, I'd be here all night... so I will just let the pictures do all the work. 
A paper dress! 

Right when you walk in, their seasonal table.

Old fashioned candy!
Vintage deliciousness

I want this in my house!

A little something for everyone in your life:

Ready Made gift baskets
 Some "gift baskets" are just fillers of junk stores can't sell but not these! 
Finally, beautiful, useful and already wrapped.

The cards:

And about the items you can't find anywhere else:

Hen and three eggs soap, so cute!

Message in a bottle kit

What will I put in here? too cute!

Their Sale Section is a dream, look at these beauties:

Pink Christmas tree up year round- love it!

Their displays are always this gorgeous, vintage furnishes everywhere.

Only the best selection of wrapping paper.

These are crazy: Light the candle and 2 prizes magically appear while it melts. Available in chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry.

Ice cream Cone made out of felt

Now my favorite:
ears! xoxo

Posed for a while...

then lost interest :)

Don't take my word (or pictures) for it; go see for yourself!

100 North Fair Oaks Ave
Pasadena Ca 91103
Monday-Thursday 10-7
Friday 10-8
Saturday 10-7
Sunday 12-5

Another great thing about Lula Mae is they are supporting

Spread the word! 

all photos by paper pastries

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails