Saturday, July 25, 2009

Down by the sea- where the watermelons grow

A fantastic paper boutique! Definitely worth the trip down to the beach.


Custom Paper Design:

Some of my favorite custom work, I don't know how people ever choose! They switch out their display constantly and I went on an ELUM day. They are all so great:





reminds me of old show posters...









my absolute favor, I love the coffee colored paper and the deep, rich black letterpress.







Their cozy custom design room.



Around the shop:

I love their "by color" displays- Brown + Gold: my new favorite combination.


a daily candle scent.


The cutest birthday book.



Pretty little gift soaps wrapped in snow and graham paper.


an impressive display of flat cards + envelopes.


Extensive card collection:

A beautiful way to say sorry.


A set of cards from Darling Clementine.


All over letterpressed pattern.


An official looking document thats a fun way to say thanks.
Regional assembly of text.


The cutest thank you cards!



Imprints for every occasion from Snow & Graham:

Air mail will always be in.


Im thinking of 100 uses for these.


Pretty pretty pretty!


Some choice notebooks:

Mix & Match Alphabet.
Sukie


Its so fun to look back on your trip, be it next week, next month or next year!


Lead type notebook from Italy!


Wood type notebook from Italy- I couldn't choose.


First buy the wrap, then the present will come:


They offer beautiful custom wrapping.


The best wrapping paper of all time.




310.401.0427




all photos by paper pastries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails