Sunday, July 26, 2009

Paper Pastries Etsy shop!

It's finally up and running. All items are hand stamped and original designs. My shop link will in the right hand column near to top. For you, a sneak peek at what's in store:

T-H-A-N-K- each letter is individually punched out by hand Y-O-U hand stamped in black ink

Part of the very exclusive Paper Pastries Signature line.

Home, Sweeter Home moving announcements.

The Diana camera; part of the Signed, Sealed, & Delivered Stationery Sets.

One of the many bookplate designs.

West coast love.

I've left my heart in a lot of places. I wanted these for long distance love and/or friendship.

One design from the address labels collection.

Paper Pastries also is available for custom design, email and lets talk!

all photos by paper pastries


  1. congratulations on opening your etsy shop- that is very exciting!!!! I wish you all the luck!

  2. Everything looks great, congrats on your shop!

  3. Thank you! I had my first sale yesterday.



Related Posts with Thumbnails