Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The 24 Hour Project

My friends just bought a historic home in Hollywood. It is a beautiful Spanish style apartment. I wanted to make their housewarming invitations, with a rubber stamp design and calligraphy but due to a conflict, the party had to be moved up two weeks. Which means they needed invites to be sent out the next day! In the morning I went and took pictures of their place and that's how I got the new idea for their house warming invitation. I edited the picture in photo shop, and got Kinko's to print 4 on a page- double sided. Simple black copies on luxurious cream paper.

See the whole photo shoot on my flickr.
Read about El Cabrillo apartments on wikipedia.


  1. you did a great job! The invitations looks so pretty and vintage - love it! and what a fabulous home :)

  2. I saw those photos on your flickr- they're gorgeous! So they are apartments but for sale not rent? Wow. Tremendous! Love your invitation, too!



Related Posts with Thumbnails