Thursday, August 27, 2009

Be Jealous


I don't think I ever fully explained the Sweet of the Week. It doesn't have to be a card, or even paper. It can be an outfit, an animal, a show, a website. It's something that i found to be a treat. This week it is the organized by color desk of Somethings Hiding in Here. I am constantly impressed by every thing they do, it's no surprise that I love their work space too. I'm betting that Stephen custom built those shelves! They are perfect.


photo from here

6 comments:

  1. ohhh I am jealous..that would so nice to sit down in front of to be creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! i love seeing colors all lined up like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. B E A U T I F U L work!!!!!
    Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that photo-the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a fabulous array of colours, so inspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails