Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm addicted

I just got to try Craque- bite sized deliciousness! It's crunchy, with chocolate, peanut butter and powdered sugar, basically perfection. It is ridiculously addictive.


You can get it in little bags with cute custom labels, I think they would be perfect to give out with valentines.


I am excited to try this:

Sweet Banana Chips 'Shaken, Rattled and Rolled' in Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Powdered Sugar. Elvis loved pb + bananas and so do I. Thank you for the generous samples Freida, I have a feeling it will be hard to share.


all photos from craque's etsy

3 comments:

  1. love the name, love the packaging and seriously, who doesn't love that combination of ingredients?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet space!! I'd love to check in on you often!
    Hugs!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL- My favorite sandwich is peanut butter, bananas and nutella. Yum. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails