Monday, August 10, 2009

Where does the weekend go?


It flew right by, I had a lot of things to keep me busy.
I made these packages for the next Blog Out Loud event in San Francisco.
It's going to be Sunday August 23 at Bell Jar from 5-7pm.

I made the envelopes out of kraft paper then stamped the location in the lower right hand corner.


The name of the event went in the upper left hand corner, then tucked a pencil in and wrapped it in bakers twine. There's a surprise inside that I won't give away!


I'm glad I still have tons of those logo labels I stamped! I'm excited to see what else makes it in the gift bag. If you can go, rsvp now space is limited. I wish I was going to be in san francisco, the last event was great.


all photos by paper pastries


1 comment:

  1. Those look great. I love how the pale pink looks with the kraft paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails