Friday, October 2, 2009

Hallows Eve

Yesterday my photo studio in a box arrived, I spent friday night trying out different lighting/placement/backdrops and finally got to something I like. Now I have the new halloween cards up on etsy!
So creepy! If you ever need a good laugh, get a rubber cockroach (not plastic!) and place it anywhere- preferably in someones bed. LOL

Comes with a spider web on envelope flap.


A spooky edition of the Punch Out Series.





The next three cards were inspired by classic Halloween costumes.


Those eyes! Spook someone with this card.

Comes with a tombstone stamped on envelope flap.



Vampires are so hot right now.
Count Chocula will always have a place in my heart.

Bat stamped on back envelope flap.


Every good witch has a hunch back,


and a broomstick.


all photos by paper pastries

1 comment:

  1. I don't like being on the bad end of a practical joke, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails