Monday, November 2, 2009

The Camp in Costa Mesa

The Handmade Brigade was held here. The space is very inviting, with a lot of great restaurants!
We arrived there around 9am and had breakfast at the Old Vine Cafe.
Delicious! I had a fresh baked cinnamon bun, potatoes and fresh squeezed orange juice. Great way to start the morning.

Our space was very small; only room for one person so I got to walk around a lot. I saw this sign and decided to check out Milk + Honey.

This place reminded me of Santa Cruz. They had a great selection of coffee, organic tea, and treats plus a great outdoor patio. I had coconut shaved ice- it's november but still 90 degrees!

I loved the outdoor patio, I could have sat there all day.

My favorite thing about the Camp was all the seating areas.

This was the door of an old pick up truck they have parked in the lot.

1 comment:

  1. I love this place! Mesa is my favorite place to go for cocktails and loungy music. You really feel like you're at an outdoor party with their open roof!



Related Posts with Thumbnails