Thursday, November 5, 2009

A holiday card drive

A family struck with tragedy is hosting a Holiday Card drive to raise awareness about Tay Sach's disorder and bring some joy to this little boy's life. From the organizer, Johwey: "I’m reaching out to the generous spirits of crafty and creative people to donate handmade Christmas cards. For those wishing to participate (and I hope there are a lot of you that will) You can send as many handmade Christmas cards as you want, please don’t forget a matching envelope. The deadline to participate is November 20."

I hope you can donate to this great cause, Paper Pastries is!

If you'd like to buy some handmade cards, you can preorder them here

please email hopeforgavin@johwey.com to get the mailing address.

I'd love to see what you made, please email me pictures paperpastries@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails