Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Recap of the Weekend


Paper Pastries first San Francisco show was a huge success!
I was a little nervous being outside because I didn't have a tent or umbrella but the weather was perfect. Sunny, low 70s with a slight breeze. What more could you ask for?

The list of cities keep growing and they take up too much space on the card racks, so I covered this box in paper and made dividers. I think people like flipping through this box, its reminds me of the dewy decimal system.

The fair was constantly packed, Kelly did a great job of advertising! I loved the location, it was right off the freeway, really easy to find and had a great view of the city in the backdrop.


I miss northern California.


Booth set up was pretty much the same as HBOC, but this time we had space for two chairs.


It drives me nuts when other vendors start packing up 45 minutes before the show ends.
It shows that you are done selling so shoppers should be done buying.
These shoppers stopped by at 15 minutes before 6, that's why you don't pack up early.
I'm very excited for the next San Francisco show, but right now I'm off to prep for Patchwork this Sunday, in Santa Ana.
More info to come soon.



1 comment:

  1. I really like how you presented the "I Left My Heart" Series. So cute! Does this mean your going to have room to print one for San Diego? haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails