Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Set Up

Set up for Unique LA was on friday. It's great being able to set up the day before a show- so much less stress! We were pleasantly surprised to find the booths had 3 walls, it helps me visually plan out the space better.

With the help of my dad, we got the shelves, background, and tables moved in right away. It took less than an hour! It never takes less than an hour.

When we originally thought about the space we had planned on sitting against the background, but we decided on sitting to one side instead. I think it helped open up the space a little better.

The last part of the day was spent working on the paper background. Because we ended up not sitting in front of the background, we were able to decorate it a little more. I wish I had a real fireplace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails