Monday, January 25, 2010

9-5

Anticipating a slow season, i responded to this tweet:
ReFormSchool
Tootie & Billie | Los Angeles, CA
Hey Folks RS is look'n for a special someone to help out @ the shop.4:32 PM Dec 28th, 2009
and I'm the one they chose!

Its a great shop and I love being among the first to see new products come in.


I love these High School Portrait Series from artist Nancy Julson-Rieley.


Their hair-dos are amazing.


Owly heart cut outs :)


An old favorite, which would be a great gift for Valentine's day.


So many people come and sit in this tee pee, its quite roomy inside!


My favorite thing about reform school is their displays. They really stick to their old school aesthetic and so many people want to buy these! Its my goal to take paper pastries to an out of state craft fair this year and I have been racking my brain to come up with a travel friendly display. I love these vintage card holders, and there are so many on etsy! I've bought 3 of them and am hoping to find more soon.

2 comments:

  1. you're working at reform school now? i live in the same neighborhood, i'll have to drop by and see you one of these days when i make a pazzo gelato run. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found your blog via a Google alert since you kindly featured my work. Just wanted to say thank you! I also perused your Etsy page, your stuff is adorable! Best, Nancy J-R

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails