Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rarrar Press @ Renegade


Seriously amazing postcards!
My favorite of Rebecca's line: a map to let someone know you miss them. She even has a heart stamp there so you can customize your card. You know what I love?
Heart stamps. and postcards.


You have to send this to your grandma.


Some more of her treasures.

And if you thought it couldn't get any better you were wrong!
So I'm oohing and ahhing over all these great cards and then I see that you could pick a background paper + postcard and she will frame it for you! What a cute, quick, easy gift! Too bad for all of you that missed her at Renegade, this customizable option is only available in person!
(But you can find pre-made frames in Rarrar's etsy)

It was so hard to pick a background paper. These cupcakes are one of my favorites.


I was charmed by this sweet pattern.


There's also a lot of guy friendly papers.



This is from an old map. Cute and Eco-friendly.


i picked this card to get framed,


with a recycled map for the background.
Will you be the lucky one to get this in your mail box on valentine's day?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails