Monday, January 25, 2010

Recap of Bakesale @Home Ec

I'm so glad I got to stop by the Home EC bake sale this weekend, benefiting doctors without borders. There were so many pretty pastries! A big thanks to all the people who donated + for Jenny to hosting this delicious way to help!

I love sugar cookies but the packaging and sprinkles just swept me off my feet. Have you ever heard that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach? The way to my heart is through the oven.
If I had to choose the cutest/most delicious donation it would be this, from Polly Danger!
Heart shaped, rainbow sprinkles, and filled with chocolate? Marry me.
Plus little Italian wedding cookie delights. Yes, there is powdered sugar all over me.
What a treat- pumpkin cookies in January! I'm regretting not getting two packs of these.

I need some milk!

2 comments:

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails