Monday, January 25, 2010

TreeHouse Collective @Reform School


I am so happy Reform School has these in stock! When I saw these new stamped treasures from Treehouse collective I had a hard time choosing! I picked these three because I fell in love with a few of these postage stamps. See that "postal service" stamp above? I wish the post master made updated versions!
And its so true, letters do lift spirits! {you can click on all photos to enlarge}


I also loved this collection of botanicals.


The fox got me hooked on this set!
If you aren't local to los angeles, you can find them online here
and you can buy your own vintage postage from them too; I ordered mine today I hope they come soon.
As for these envelopes, they will be great for sending out my special Valentines.
{Guess who else is a fan and bought these on saturday?}

1 comment:

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails