Friday, February 26, 2010

Guess what's all over my house

I'm still feeling under the weather so I stayed in today and did some organizing of my file drawers. I have an entire drawer of glitter that I've never used. I printed out large letters in different fonts then traced them onto cards. Then I used a thin paint brush to apply pva glue inside the guides. If you try this, I suggest using a straight edge, it's hard to make the lines straight. I want to try different colors of cards and shapes instead of letters.
Hope you have a good weekend and don't forget about the home ec bake sale tomorrow.

all photos by margaret haas


  1. Just found your blog and shop and I love it!! I am posting a couple of things from here on my blog...

    All the best,

  2. Thanks Eliza! Great blog too, i've added yours to my google reader.
    thanks for the posts about PP too!




Related Posts with Thumbnails