Monday, March 29, 2010

I love Online Labels

People ask me where I get my adhesive labels that I use for my bookplates, they are from here.
I like online labels because they are really high quality, based in the US, and offer great customer service.
Getting to talk to a person when I have a question or problem has never been an issue with them.
I love the ease of ordering and the variety of colors they offer, they have a size, shape, and color for any product!
Ordering is really simple, you can find labels by size, material + color, and category (like shipping.)
If you'd like to use add text or images to your labels using your printer - they have easy to follow instructions and down loadable templates here.

I stamp on these and then cut them apart- one thing I with they offered is cutting.

1 comment:


Related Posts with Thumbnails