Thursday, April 29, 2010

Amazing Wedding Details via snippet and ink


Through various blogs, I would say I come across around 20 weddings a day, so I'm pretty hard to impress. When I saw Kate and Jesse's wedding, on Snippet & Ink, I had to stop short- it's everything you could want in a wedding and more. Everything about it is so perfect, from the stamped favor tags (above) to the chalkboard names (below.)

Where can I get some giant chalkboards?


The antique typewriter 'guest book' fits perfectly.




What made me fall in love was that this was in the bride's backyard. That pool is gorgeous!
And what a fun, relaxing way to end the night- a black and white movie projected while guests lounge on pillows and sip chai tea.  Can anyone tell what movie that is?

photography by amy & stuart

see the rest of the wedding on snippet & ink


1 comment:

  1. Breakfast at Tiffany's, of course!
    My dad made light strings just like that for our wedding....but they were just hanging over a backyard patio. No pool.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails