Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Letter #2

Great mail day! My second letter came today and it was decorated with gorgeous stamps again. Christine placed them all around the envelope- I didn't know you could do that. I always thought they had to be up in the right hand corner. 
This stamp is my favorite so far.
Her letter was written on this telegram card from Oblation Papers & Press in Portland- one of my favorite cities. I'm hoping to visit again in the next year- maybe via train!
I also got a package from Sweden with the prettiest stamps. I won a blog giveaway- a print of Chicago. I need to get the print framed then I will share it with you.
And I got a postcard from my friend Mollye.  She loves coney island, and even did a photo project that turned into this great video compiled of her photos and audio. Check it out!


  1. I wasn't sure that the stamps didn't have to go in the corner either, but I addressed the envelope first and didn't have space to cluster the stamps as usual. Being that my post office is pretty liberal with my mailings I figured I'd give it a try. Not only did Annie put it through, she told me stamps can go ANYWHERE on the front of the envelope! Good to know ; )

  2. I LOVE how you are on a first name basis with the people at your post office- I'm jealous :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails