Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Business cards

I am debuting my calligraphy services at Unique LA. These business cards are for clients interested in custom work- each is individually written on the front, and stamped with my info on the back.
I had fun playing with different styles and colors.

I think black ink is the most fitting color for this design.

Because my line is very colorful I soon got tired of the white cards, so I added some kraft, pink, and blue.

The colors I used were blossom, khaki, and luxe frost, the white cards are extra thick cranes lettra paper.
This writing turned out to be my favorite, I must have done 50 in this text alone.

Not all of them were written in calligraphy, I also tried different lettering because I felt like most of them were a little too femme.
What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. these are very cute! great job hand-lettering all of them! i wish i could go to uniquela this year, but i have prior engagements. :[ would have definitely stopped by your booth!



Related Posts with Thumbnails