Thursday, May 6, 2010

25 before 25

I am getting so excited about my upcoming trip to New York. I recently discovered the blog I fly like a bird, and I love her idea: 26 before 26.  I was inspired to make my own list, 25 before 25. Since I'm going to New York twice before my birthday, I'm going to have it be New York centered.  I want to split up the list into different categories, tourist, gourmet, art, and whatever else I think of.  I'm working on my list but is there anything I HAVE to do in New York? Let me know!  What I have so far:
#1- Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge :)

Just got these suggestions from Victoria of Paper + Type:
shops
kiosk
fish's eddy
arts
jump at the lawrence miller galleryobey giant solo exhibition
moma (i might raid the gift shop for all their muji products...)
metropolitan museum of art
sights
williamsburg
manhattan
staten island ferry
ritz carlton bar (for a city view at just the price of a cocktail!)
eats
grey's papaya
momofuku


3 comments:

  1. Eat at Gray's Papaya for a hot dog, Tasti D-Lite for soft serve, one of many pizza places for a giant slice, and you can't miss the Guggenheim! Margaret...the shopping...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you are only 24? How accomplished! I loved visiting museums when I was in New York (studying for a month). Also, you must visit Brooklyn (after you've walked over the bridge).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to Zesty's Pizza on E. 95th street...you won't be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails