Friday, May 21, 2010

Fill in the blank friday from the little things we do

I've been reading this the little things we do for a while but haven't participated in one of the fill in the blank fridays until now.
See Lauren's original post here, and join in the fun!
One fashion trend I really regret is: leotards as tops.
The one thing that always completes any outfit is: a great pair of shoes.
I would describe my personal style as: casual and feminine.
My fashion muse is: serena van der wooden  {yes i watch and love gossip girl}
If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be: that changes depends what season we're in. Currently I'm looking for a spring trench, so I'd say it would be this burberry trench for day and this valentino coat for night.
 I would love to raid the wardrobe of: zooey deschanel.
Today I am wearing: a vintage floral print dress.
Have a great weekend! I'll have a recap of new york next week.

2 comments:

  1. oh man! i remember leotards as tops! and body suits... with the little snaps under the crotch! so 1990s! good thing i was still young enough to be excused for egregious fashion faux-pas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i'm new here (i stopped over from lauren's) and can i just say, paper pastries is the most adorable blog name ever! i am in love with anything paper - i could spend hours and ridiculously excessive amounts of money in anny stationery store, and i'm an un-stoppable notebook collector - so the theme struck a chord with me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails