Saturday, May 1, 2010

From near and far

Thanks to Debi of Studio City and Elissa of Western Australia for sending me a postcard- you each won a $20 gift certificate, good towards custom stationery or anything in the shop. Debi won for being the first postcard I received, and Elissa won for sending a postcard from the furthest away.



I still need more postcards for my "mail garland" Please download one of these files and print onto cardstock, regular printer paper gets destroyed in transit.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, boy! How exciting! Thank you so much. I knew living in Perth would pay off some day. (Just kidding. I love it here.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great!
    Beautiful cards and thanks for sharing!
    You have a beautiful blog:)
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails