Thursday, May 27, 2010

Last but not least of the National Stationery Show 2010

Seeing Anna's designs in person made me realize that the photos, though they are great, don't do them justice. Her work is just unbelievably beautiful and I want to surround myself with it. 






With all of her different styles of invitations, it must be so hard for a bride to choose.


It's always great seeing Eva and Kirk of Sycamore Street Press. Check out her posts over on poppytalk, for more coverage of the NSS.


They debuted their new line at the show, isn't it great?


This was my first meeting with Two Trick Pony, though I'm very familiar with their line because its carried at ReForm School. I fell in love with this calendar, especially the month of may.


I really like their patterns and fonts.

Thats the end of the Stationery Show recap on my end but tons more to see:
Mint
Paper Crave
Oh so beautiful paper

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing these.

    you'll be showing there next year, yes?


    -v

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the original plan but I'm still weighing my options. I think right now I'm leaning towards other opportunities like out of state fairs because I prefer that atmosphere. I'm definitely glad I got to go this year. I'm going to wait to hear more feedback from my vendor friends before I make a final decision. See you at the next pen pal meeting!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails