Sunday, May 23, 2010

New York, New York

I love traveling to new places, but I think New York is my favorite place to visit again and again. All the food, from the food carts to fine dining, is the best!
Dinner at Fette Sau. Pick your meat by the 1/4 pound with great sides, baked beans, potato salad and pickles.
Before we saw Chicago we had drinks at the Campbell Apartment (my favorite nyc bar) and appetizers at the grand central oyster bar.  The tray turned out to be a little larger than expected but definitely delicious.
I only want to see broadway shows from now on. Seeing live performances makes me want to boycott movies.

Searching for Gray's Papaya ended in success. Late night hot dogs after seeing Chicago.
This was one of the best pizzas I've ever had: pepperoni, sun dried tomatoes, ricotta and basil from Patsy's.
Walking through the city we came across this street fair, full of tons of food booths.
This was the most impressive set up, you could see it from a mile away- I knew it would be great.
Buy a $10 cup and get free refills all day! 

I love deals. My favorite was the classic root beer.
Photos from national stationery show coming soon. 
Thank you to everyone who recommended places to visit. I'm going back in early June so if there are any more must sees {or eats}, let me know.


  1. Looks like a great trip! Can't wait for more pics and stories!

  2. Aww.. your pics of NYC are making me miss it even more than I already do, if that is even possible. Glad you had such a great time! It was fantastic to meet you in person, and so far away from home! See you back on the west (coast) side in a few weeks : )



Related Posts with Thumbnails