Monday, May 3, 2010

Paper Swap 2010

The suburban pen pal hosted and organized this, the theme was school. I just sent out packages to my 5 swap partners. Everyone got a set of 4 cards and envelopes, plus a fact pencil from the know it all set, and a paper pastries pencil. I'm really excited to see what my partners come up with.


I picked four patterns that I constantly used in school.  I could fill up books and books practicing my penmanship.  My third grade teacher even had a chalkboard with these practice lines that I loved working on.


These were all printed on A2 card stock. I love the miniature notebook paper.


 This stationery set (plus the know it all pencils) would make a cute end of the year gift for that special teacher. Click on the links below to download the files, then print onto a light colored cardstock. The gray lines are cut quides.  For the envelope, cut out then fold in the flaps and glue or tape. Making sure to keep the top flap open.


all downloads are for personal use only. 

4 comments:

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails