Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Real Simple

All of you who subscribe to Real Simple should have received the June issue yesterday. 

If you turn to page 76 you'll find Paper Pastries' Know It All pencils- they are there in the bottom right hand corner.

Even though I'm looking at it, it still seems too good to be true. Is this happening?

Real Simple asked ReForm School for their Summer Gift Guide recommendations. The pencils are featured in the "Picks under $15," for graduates.  They are also in Real Simple's online grad gift guide.

Thank you ReForm School + Real Simple! And special thanks to all my readers and customers who constantly support me- I couldn't do it without all of you.  The pencils have received such a great response, I am working on a new set- more info soon.

1 comment:

  1. Yippee! I hope you get heaps of new orders. I love engraved pencils.



Related Posts with Thumbnails