Monday, June 21, 2010


Though I'm a day late I'd like to say that I love my dad and happy father's day! A couple things I'd like to thank my dad for:

-taking me to see the little mermaid in theaters, twice
-knowing (or figuring out) how to fix/build anything
-introducing me to classic films (the philadelphia story is still one in my top 5)
-being patient and supportive
-being able to twist an apple in half
-showing me the importance of details
-getting me up for school everyday (too bad i didn't have this wake up service in college)
-being a cat person
-all the road trips
-v necks
-listening to me talk, about everything

and for the record, I don't think a mustache is appropriate anywhere but my dad's face :{

What do you ♥ today? 


  1. I loved reading this. So sweet. It was great seeing you in NY again...too bad about the weather -- we had to pack up early!

  2. Hold the top in your right hand and the bottom if you left and act like you're opening a jar.



Related Posts with Thumbnails