Friday, June 25, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday, Food.


1.  If I could choose my last meal it would be: thanksgiving, minus the turkey but instead a honey baked ham.
2.  My favorite person to share a meal with is: depends, but I eat alone a lot so I always like company.
3.  The best meal I've ever had was: thanksgiving, every year it's better.
4.  The one food that makes me feel instantly better when I'm having a bad day is: chocolate.
5.  My absolute specialty in the kitchen is: making a mess.
6.  The city that has the best food is: New York.
7.  My favorite healthy snack is: dark chocolate?
8.  In my opinion the nationality which has the best food is: Italian.
9.  If I could learn to cook anything in the world (and be really good at it!) I'd choose: chocolate.
10.  The most outrageous dessert I've ever had was: bacon ice cream.
see more entries here. photo from here.

2 comments:

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails