Friday, June 18, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

This week's fill in the blank Friday has a school theme.  I answered the questions based on college. 
The best thing about being in school was: my friends, the projects, and living in santa cruz.
The worst thing about being in school was: the 6 hour drive home.
My favorite subject in school was: photography
One subject I wish I could have mastered: printmaking
I could never get tired of studying:  artists and art movements.
The most memorable teacher I had was: My intro to photo teacher. She was really german and really mean and a really good professor.
If I could choose between going to school for the rest of my life or working for the rest of my life, I'd choose:
Working, because though  my art classes were so much fun, I am happy every day I don't have to write a paper!

photo: Kent Henderson

1 comment:


Related Posts with Thumbnails