Friday, June 11, 2010


I'm back! Even though it's only been a week, I feel like I haven't blogged in months. I miss New York. I had the best time, it's always so fun to visit but this was my favorite trip so far.  The first 3 days I was there, it was muggy and hot. The weather at Renegade on Sunday was insane. There were tornado warnings and winds were blowing over canopies tied down with cinder blocks.  I regret not getting my shopping done Saturday because on Sunday a lot of vendors had to pack up early. More New York recap soon.

This weekend, tony's brother is graduating from ucla. His parents are in town so we are going to celebrate.  Other plans for this weekend include:
-package orders
-manicure + pedicure
-organize stock/update inventory
-develop film
-and as usual, laundry
have fun!
photo sources: 1, 2 


  1. Oh my gosh, I think I forgot to tell you that my order arrived! I couldn't be happier with it. I have used the address stamp already and the stamp pad is so much nicer than I was expecting ('Night Sky' much prettier than boring old navy). I love my notebook and address labels too. The packaging was divine - I picked up the parcel on my way to work and everyone at work was fawning over it. I can't wait for my sharpener now!

    elissa xxx

  2. So glad you received the package safe and sound elissa :)

  3. I've made a post on my blog and you can see the stamp in action!



Related Posts with Thumbnails