Monday, June 28, 2010

Much Love Monday: international film

You're aware that I love film photography but did you know I also love international blogs?  My two most favorite (or favourite) are Forever is Today, based in Sweden and That Kate, based in London. These girls take us along on their travels with their great photos. Above is Stockholm in the summer by Hilda Grahnat, see more over at her blog Forever is Today. Also, Hilda sells her photos online here. 

And this photo makes me want to vacation in Copenhagen. Mormor's Tea Shop by Kate. See more of her photos on her blog That Kate. Gorgeous! 
"Much Love Mondays" from Much Love Anna 
photos from their respective blogs.


  1. I ♥ international blogs too! It's so amazing how much we can learn about another culture through the eyes of a photographer. It makes me want to go on vacation all the time. I especially love bloggers from London and Japan. :)

    Hope you had a lovely Monday, and the rest of the week!

  2. I love your blog, it is so so cute! Glad to have discovered you! :-)

  3. Thanks so much for the lovely mention !

  4. Christine, I totally agree!

    Thank you Lulu :)

    Kate, you're very welcome I'm obsessed with you! thanks for reading.




Related Posts with Thumbnails