Friday, June 4, 2010


Fill in the blank friday from the little things we do.

1. My dream vacation would be: road trip through europe.

2.  The best trip I've ever taken was: london, dublin, then prague. 

3.  The most important items to take on a road trip are: an ipod and camera.

4.  The next trip I'm looking forward to is: Santa Cruz for the 4th of July.

5.  If I had to pick one CD to listen to for a long road trip it would be: thats what ipods are for.

6.  The biggest disaster I've ever encountered while traveling was:  getting sick deep in the rain forest then having to hike out 3 miles.

7.  My favorite traveling memory is: campfire dinners.

Check out this great road trip photo collection from summer at design is mine.

have a good weekend.

photo from here

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails