Friday, July 30, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday, sleep.


1. The last thing I do before going to sleep is: kiss tony goodnight, even though he's already asleep.
2. When I can't sleep I: catch up on my google reader.
3: The first thing I do when I wake up is: wash my face and brush my teeth.
4. When I'm tired I: stub my toe.
5. My dream bedroom would: have a great view, lots of natural light, and a way to block it out, have a vanity, a fat cat to cuddle with, and a giant, giant closet.
6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be: San Francisco! I've got a craft fair to get to.
7. The longest sleep I've ever had was: whenever I'm sick I sleep for 10 hours every day.
8. I sleep on my: stomach.
9. When I sleep, I like to wear: cotton.
10. My bedtime is usually: between 11 + 12.


see more fill in the blank friday here

5 comments:

  1. ooOoo how much fun!!
    i am right there with you, when i am tired i either hit my toe or something or my leg. sometimes i don't even know i have hit something until i see a bruise on me the next day. :P
    hope you have an enchanting weekend, t.g.i.f. !!
    megan,
    xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the fact that your friday pic is a kitty. LOVE.
    also, i stub my toes a lot when sleepy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, seriously so cute! Please follow me so I can follow you!
    http://basicallyformyself.blogspot.com
    Thanks, Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  4. That kitten photo is TOO adorable!! Love San Francisco too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post so I decided to follow along too, all the way in Australia! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails