Friday, July 16, 2010

Fill in the blank

These photos aren't related to this post, I am just excited about San Francisco.
Now, on to fill in the blank friday.
1. A very nostalgic place that reminds me of being a kid is: the ice rink.
2. If someone really wants to show me how much they love me: give me a foot rub.
3. Lately I've been wondering a lot about: September.
4. When it comes to saving money I am: motivated by goals, such as saving for a trip.
5. I'd prefer a latte over sleep any day.
6. I wish I knew how to make design: websites.
7. I'm just waiting for: autumn.

photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5


  1. Bloghopping from FITBF :)

    Nice photos!Even if they are not related to the topic :) Oh a foot rub! Sounds like a great idea ;) I also wish I could design websites, sigh.

    Have a nice weekend,

  2. Totally waiting for autumn here too. Love SF! :)

  3. Hey I'm new to this blogging thing, I loved reading your blog. I hope you will follow me and I will follow you!

    Thanks, Nicole Mariana

  4. I blog hopped from lauren's site. Your blog is so cute. I love those photos of san fran. I went there for the first time last year and loved the I'm off to read more posts of your cute blog.

  5. i love all your photos! san fransisco looks goregous. :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails