Monday, July 5, 2010

I love Mackenzie's Chocolates

I'm back from Santa Cruz and I had so much fun! Sorry this much love monday post is late, I was driving home today.  Mackenzie's is the best chocolate shop, probably in the world, and it happens to be located in California.
If the name wasn't enough to get you in the door, one glance at this hand painted sign is sure to do the trick.

I would love to write "paper pastries" in chocolate letters. The front is the "chocolate show room" filled with every kind of and combination available. Right past those windows is their factory. They make fresh chocolate all day long, yes it smells delicious. 

It was impossible to choose between flavors and fillings so we didn't! We got one of everything we had a craving for. My favorite was the toffee- it is perfection.

What's better than a box of chocolates? A box made of chocolate and filled with chocolate!
I noticed these candy jars on the way out, this place is heaven.
I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Big news coming soon!


  1. How have I never noticed this place before? Love the chocolate banana slug on their web page! Thanks for the tip : )

  2. Omg that is my heaven! California is a long way away for me sigh!

  3. This place looks amazing! I want to go there! You have a wonderful blog x



Related Posts with Thumbnails