Thursday, July 22, 2010

Paper Pastries ♥s YOW

Paper Pastries is pleased as punch to carry some select products of a long time favorite line- Yellow Owl Workshop! I met Christine at this year's stationery show and loved talking to her.  She wants to live in LA and I want to live in SF- house swap!  When I saw these stamp sets I thought they'd be perfect for the shop. They are so great, I want to decorate everything in sight.  We have San Francisco
New York
London
and Paris.  Do you have a favorite? I couldn't choose! What else is new, right? :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! I live in the North Bay of SF and just ordered the Golden Gate stamp!!! It is so cute, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love their stuff too, look our for your package from me, it's on the way, hope you like our stamps we make...x

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails