Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Par Avion

Get ready for a whole lot of new products! The first is this sweet air mail kit. Included is a le pen, you can choose from black or blue. The paper tablet comes with 50 sheets and 10 envelopes. 

10 envelopes may not seem like enough for 50 sheets but the beauty of the airmail paper is that its so light weight you can include 5 sheets in your letter and its virtually weightless. Great for international mail!


I just love the air mail pattern, I want a dress with an air mail border!

I searched all over for this paper and i found it all the way in Japan. Get your kit while supplies last! Additional envelope packets are available too.

1 comment:

  1. I picked up my kit at Renegade this weekend and I'm so glad that I did! Its a great value for a really quality product :) So glad I got to see all the lovely Paper Pastries products in person!!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails