Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Postcrossing

I just signed up for this service that allows postcards and letters to be exchanged with people all over the world.
This is how it works:
1. Register here, with your name, address, and interests.
2. Request to send a postcard, you will be emailed an address.
3. Pick out a postcard, and write a message along with your assigned sending id.
4. Stamp and mail it.
5. Once the postcard arrives to its destination, you are next in line to receive one!
I just received my first assignment, Bianca in the Netherlands.
photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

4 comments:

  1. i heard about this before and it looks like so much fun, i will have to look into this! beautiful postcards!
    xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love it!! I'll have to make a postcard with my new "Golden Gate" stamper set!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up for Postcrossing not too long ago as well. I love postcards, so Postcrossing was definitely right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails