Thursday, July 29, 2010

Power + Light Press and Lulu Dee at Renegade LA

Where did this week go?!  It's almost time for another Renegade and I haven't even gotten to all of the last one.  It is always a treat for me to see my craft friends and nothing brings a smile to my face quicker than seeing Kyle of Power + Light and Laura of Lulu Dee. 


Good news for me they will also be at Renegade SF :) They really impressed me with the cohesive display presentation of their goods this past weekend. They decided on a vintage office theme and everything worked together great- so Mad Men! (sidebar, whose into don getting slapped? besides me.)  A few choice pieces really go a long way.

 giant chalkboards,

 vintage phones,

brightly colored typewriters,

and I  address book, calendar, notepad/pen holder combos!

♥ look of, and can only imagine how difficult it is to cart these heavy wooden boxes around. viva la femme! 

New dance party invites from Power + Light.

Have you see Lulu Dee's new cards? So good, reminds me of Ed Emberly.

And I think her new business cards should not go unmentioned, I am totally into the banner redesigned.

Didn't they do a great job with their display? How ingenious to have cards covering up ugly tent legs? I'm looking forward to seeing what else these girls come up with.  

 shop power + light    shop lulu dee {or come see them in person at Renegade SF}

1 comment:

  1. i have some new inspiration for some old wooden boxes like these for displaying my own artwork, so lovely thanks for sharing!

    kfar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails