Friday, July 23, 2010

This Weekend

I'll be at Renegade Craft Fair tomorrow, sharing a booth with my friend Allison from The Social Type.  Today 
I'm going to finish packing up product and displays for the show, and attend the etsy meet up tonight, which I'm looking forward to since the meeting in Brooklyn didn't work out. Tomorrow will be a long day so I hope to be in bed by 11. Even though today is my actual birthday, I'm taking it easy.  Stress never helps get anything done, I finally realized that.  I can't believe it was only a year ago when I was up all night prepping for my first craft fair!  A lot has changed. I realized that there will always be more I could do so I just have to set realistic goals for myself.  Also, how I envision displays may not always turn out, and being able to readjust during a show is really important. Paper product/displays + sun, wind, heat and dirt don't mix.  Like me, my products prefer to be inside, in air conditioning, preferably close to indoor plumbing. The weather is supposed to be nice all weekend so hopefully there will be minimal wind. 
I got a ton of great birthday presents, I'm going to take pictures and will share them with you next week. For my birthday, my boyfriend is taking me to hawaii (I've never been!) after Renegade SF. We'll be there the first week of August. I'm really excited about the trip, we are going with my sister, her husband and our friend. I am getting tons of this special outdoor film for my trip. I can't wait to share the results. Have a great weekend and if you are in LA I hope you'll stop by my booth tomorrow. The show runs this Saturday and Sunday from 11am-7pm. 1245 North Spring Street - Close to the Chinatown stop off the gold line! Mention you're a blog reader for $1 off any purchase. Have a relaxing weekend!

photo from here

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Happy Birthday! And once again, your booth looked great. So may new & pretty items. See you this weekend.



Related Posts with Thumbnails