Tuesday, August 10, 2010

16 Sparrows + Donovan Beeson at Renegade SF

It was an absolute treat to meet Kathy and Donovan at Renegade San Francisco. I have been a long time admirer of the 16 Sparrows and Donovan Beeson lines. How adorable is that apron? I'm obsessed with it. 

I spent way too much time at their booth, shopping and taking pictures.  I loved how their products were layered on the table and the colors work so great together.

Vintage maps made into envelopes for correspondence sets- love!

Their display was definitely one of the top designs I saw at this fair- easy to see prices, organization without stuffiness, and really cute products.

They had some of their vintage postal finds for sale.  *Note if you join the letter writers alliance you get special access to their online shop of these treasures!

I am so glad they came all the way from Chicago! Here's hoping they are at Renegade SF holiday.

What I got:
Antarctica map envelopes,


peachy notebooks,
and labels for my pen pal letters.

2 comments:

  1. I heart heart heart 16 Sparrows and am SO jealous that you got to shop! I admit this gives me a tiny tinge of regret about not being in CA anymore ;_;

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails