Friday, August 13, 2010

fill in the blank birthday


1. Birthdays are: a fun excuse to do anything you want- sleep in, take a vacation, eat cake all day.
2. My favorite birthday memory was: when I was 7 I couldn't sleep because I was so excited about my presents. As soon as my dad came home (he worked the graveyard shift) I got to open them all. I was in a pile of ribbon, gift wrap and ballons. Most recently, my car broke down in pasadena last year and there was no way I was going to make it to my dinner reservation in la so everyone showed up in Pasadena and we had a great birthday dinner at Roy's.
3. A birthday tradition I have is: buying a birthday outfit.
4. If I had to choose one birthday meal to eat for the rest of my birthdays, I would choose: a selection of carbs. Pasta, pizza, bread, cookies and cake.
5. My birthday is on: July 23rd.
6. If I could take a birthday trip I would go to: paris!


see more fill in the blanks at the little things we do

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures you chose to go with your blanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute story!
    I love my birthday too!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails