When I'm on vacation, I never know what day it is :)
1. Today for breakfast I ate: a cinnamon roll.
2. My go to/never fail recipe: I don't have one because I don't cook. But my favorite dish my sister makes me is lemon pasta with clams.
3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is: I can't think of anything but my family is still annoyed that I don't eat onions.
4. My worst cooking disaster ever was: waffles. A couple years ago, I wanted to surprise tony with a birthday breakfast. It was my first time making waffles, and at 5 am, I read the directions "pour 3/4 of batter into waffle iron." I thought that meant pour 3/4 of the entire batter, not fill it up only 3/4 of the way. He ended up with a grapefruit and coffee.
5. If I could only eat one flavor ice cream for the rest of my life it would be: vanilla- for root beer floats.
6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is: shrimp; cockroach of the sea.
7. My favorite meal is: breakfast. It can be a simple treat or a grand event.
Next week: recap of Renegade SF! Have a great weekend.
photo from: tartelette, who has a beautiful + delicious photo stream, which I don't recommend looking at if you're hungry.