Friday, August 20, 2010

Fill in the blank TV

1. My favorite current TV show is: Mad Men.
2. The TV character I can relate to most is: lucy ricardo. I'm in my apartment all day thinking up hair brained plans.
3. My life is like: project runway- I have crazy deadlines all the time but I always make it work ;)
4. My all time favorite TV show is: I love watching the twilight zone with allie because she gets so into it and actually scared.  It's not my favorite show but I have the most fun when I watch it with her. When we were seniors in college our bedrooms were connected by a door and after a few episodes of the twilight zone she'd insist that we leave the door open "just in case."
5. A TV show that is ridiculously stupid but I continue to watch is: Weeds. 
6. My favorite TV couple is: lucy and ricky.
7. One TV episode I could watch over and over again is: any sex and the city, and I do because they are on all the time.

photo sources: mad men  twilight zone i love lucy

see more fill in the blanks at the little things we do


  1. ha, your life sounds like fun. and unlike a lot of relationships on tv shows nowadays, lucy and ricky seemed to have a good, healthy relationship on their show. i'd have to say my fave tv couple right NOW is...martha stewart and her cookie pan. she makes the cutest cookies.

  2. I Love Lucy is such a great show! I never get tired of watching those re-runs.

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails