Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Heather K. Phillips

 I found these "stamps of disapproval" via design work life.  They are fantastic. I would be a better writer if my professors had stamped my essays with these instead of "see me"  :)
 My favorite it "i'm not convinced."
 Each comes in a labeled box, I think these would bring a smile to your teacher or writer friend.
 The designer also makes these tip pencils, the stamps and pencils are available at schooled.

Some more of her thesis work that I enjoy:



all photos from heather k. phillips 


4 comments:

  1. Those stamps are hilarious! They'd definitely make the negative feedback easier to swallow! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. so funny! gotta get me some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha these are wonderful! I should get it for my friends that are teachers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails