Monday, August 23, 2010

I ♥ a beautiful bride and wedding details

I had the pleasure of working with Maya and Joe on their finishing (paper) touches for their wedding.
Their wedding had a vintage travel theme so instead of table numbers, they used destinations. The colors of their wedding were sky blue and chocolate brown so I stamped these cards especially for them.
Don't they look so pretty with the flowers? 
I came up with this luggage tag place card design which directed guests to their table. 
Maya used a world map as the display board for the luggage tags- so cute!
The travel theme was carried through to every last detail- these vintage postcards served as the guest book, which were actually married to the newlyweds- so great!
I adore the use of vintage suitcases for the dessert table!
and of course everyone knows desserts are my favorite part of any party :)
Instant photos=instant fun. How great is their table of lanterns and lights? Huge congratulations to the newlyweds and thank you to the amazing Stephanie Williams for documenting the day and letting me share these photos.

all photos by Stephanie Williams, see more of Maya + Joe's wedding here.

5 comments:

  1. what beautiful little touches, I love the table plan you did - so adorable and oh my all the stationary and suitcases for desserts - glorious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, your blog is so dreamy!! I [heart] it :)

    Found you through The Lovely Blogger List!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful. I love the theme
    Found you via Much Love Monday

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?

Related Posts with Thumbnails